Cyber Security Awareness for Chief Information Officers (CISOs)
Top-level Training Objectives and Outcomes
This course will provide CISOs with a unique opportunity to differentiate themselves, develop their understanding of the technical and non- technical challenges a CISO faces, and address the demands on today’s Cyber leaders.
Topics covered include:
- The evolving Cyber Threat landscape; including key vulnerabilities, risks and countermeasures;
- Key knowledge on understanding how Cyber Security impacts roles and responsibilities;
- Be provided with an overview of best practices on topics including: Strategy and Governance; Business Information Risk Management, Secure Architecture Strategies, Business and Security Resilience;
- Explore relevant legislation, legal rights and corporate and personal liabilities and responsibilities;
- Scenario based exercises.
Chief Information Officers (CISOs)
Cyber Security Academy
Our Top 7 Cyber Security Trainings
Industries We Serve
ECRRN provides “Full Spectrum” Cyber Security services and Security Education Training and Awareness solutions to strengthen the “Human and Digital Network” of your organisation for the next era of Digital Transformation, Defense and Security challenges.