Cyber Security for Information Asset Owners (IAOs)
Top-level Training Objectives and Outcomes
IAOs will be provided with a safe and stimulating forum to discuss roles and responsibilities, key issues and challenges, along with examples of best practice.
The course will equip IAOs with in-depth knowledge and opportunities to apply their learning through real-world case studies and to effect change in their role immediately, covering topics such as:
- Why knowledge of Cyber Security is critical;
- An understanding of how Cyber Security impacts the IAO’s role and business;
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance best practice, as well as the multiple Threats and consequences (both external and internal);
- An overview of the law, legal rights and their responsibilities;
- Government and industry best practice on:
- strategy and governance;
- Information Assurance;
- risk management and risk appetite;
- and how to create and manage risk balance cases;
- Best practices regarding metrics and reporting;
Real world case studies and scenarios.
Information Asset Owners (IAOs) and Senior Managers
Cyber Security Academy
Our Top 7 Cyber Security Trainings
Industries We Serve
News and Press Releases
ECRRN provides “Full Spectrum” Cyber Security services and Security Education Training and Awareness solutions to strengthen the “Human and Digital Network” of your organisation for the next era of Digital Transformation, Defense and Security challenges.